Our history began...
with Chambers Insurance Agency, founded by Joe B. Chambers in 1966 in northern New Castle County, Delaware, which specialized in coverage for Personal Lines (Homeowners, Personal Auto, Scheduled Property, Individual and Group Health & Life insurance). In 1979, Business Insurance Services, Inc. (BISICIA) was formed to enter into the Commercial insurance market. As time went on, additional producers and companies were added, and during the 1980s, as BISICIA grew in both volume and producers, we deemed it necessary to invest in our current office building, located at 109 North DuPont Road in Wilmington, Delaware.
Business Insurance Services currently has 8 producers and is licensed and appointed to write coverage in Delaware, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Maryland, Virginia, Florida as well as other states
- Represent and write with over 50 insurers licensed to operate in the U.S.
- Support over 2000 clients, and handle over $7 million in premiums
- Specialize in premium writing with regional mutual companies
- Have over 200 years of combined experience in the industry
- Large or Small, Personal or Commercial